Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Time: 12pm ET
A Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) is a great way to document your product’s accessibility, but many companies are unaware of their existence and how to use them. Join Accessibility Engineers Brian Elton and Mitchell Evan from TPGi for answers to questions such as:
- What information is contained in a VPAT?
- Is a VPAT just for websites?
- Is every organization required to have one?
- How can a company secure a VPAT?
- Is it better to create it in-house or get a third party involved?
TPGi’s webinar will answer those questions and more, and explain how your organization can benefit from a VPAT.