Service Options to Support Your Accessibility Goals
Easily submit your questions through your ARC account
Our accessibility engineers are subject matter experts with years of experience
Choose the solution that best fits your needs
Quick Response Time
Expect a reply from our experts within 24 hours
Get all the perks of an in-house accessibility expert without any downside
Even companies with knowledgeable employees run into accessibility challenges they can’t resolve without assistance. With TPGi, help is just a few clicks away. Our service offerings span the full spectrum of support, from step-by-step instructions to a quick refresh on a technique. Don’t bother with the hassle of hiring an in-house expert when TPGi can answer all your questions.
A Comprehensive Suite of Support Packages
Accessibility Developer Support
- Choose from hourly packages you can use over the course of a few months
- Submit a ticket in your ARC account for each issue
- Easily access previous support tickets if you run into the same problem more than once
- Receive a response from one of our engineers within 24 hours of submission (during the business week)
- Agile support available
- Custom packages
Assistive Technology (AT) Support
- Get expert assistance for your JAWS needs
- TPGi is owned by the same parent company as the makers of JAWS, Freedom Scientific
- Sign up for a 12-month standard contract or design your own custom support
Additional Support Deliverables (on-demand)
- Program and project management support: help prioritize accessibility issues, strategize for remediation, and plan sprints
- Marketing consulting: provide strategic advice for upcoming campaigns, evaluate the accessibility of promotional digital components on websites, social media, ads, and email
- Design and UX consulting: help overcome design challenges and WCAG 2.1 AA conformance
- Content support: deliver strategic consulting, provide accessible content strategies, and recommendations for technical changes to the CMS that will define accessibility information for content
- Agile sprint support: ensure developers have the information they need to successfully implement the accessibility issues, provide guidance and tools for unit testing, and advise automated testing options that can be integrated into your CI/CD pipelines
- QA testing and support: retest issues to confirm that they have been fixed and provide support to developers and QA staff on how to test for accessibility.
Reliable accessibility support will pay for itself
Your employees could waste hours looking for credible answers to complicated accessibility challenges. Take the smart path and partner with TPGi instead. Our support system is flexible and easy-to-manage. Best of all, your team will be able to focus on what they do best.
Accessibility support is a critical component of a holistic approach to accessibility
Having an expert on call to help resolve accessibility concerns will ensure nothing stands in your way of achieving your accessibility goals. Don’t ignore gaps in your accessibility; tackle them head-on with support from experts.
Partnering with TPGi for accessibility support is like having an ace up your sleeve
Contact Us Today
ARC Platform Companion Products
Simulate the JAWS user experience across your digital properties for screen reader testing.
Professional-level accessibility testing chrome extension for testing individual pages on-demand.
Free ARC Account
Create a baseline initial domain analysis and WCAG Density score across your website or web application.
Color Contrast Checker
Easily determine the contrast ratio of the two colors. Compliance indicators for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1