Accessibility Techniques at Your Fingertips
You’ll find everything you need from the common to the arcane
Access technique info right from the WCAG failure in ARC Monitoring
New content added and maintained by our expert accessibility engineers
Included as part of our low-cost ARC Essentials plan starting at $29/month
Your trustworthy resource for accessibility techniques
You’ll be able to access everything you need to know about website accessibility in our comprehensive HTML-based digital repository. Maintained by our team of expert engineers, this robust accessibility resource contains detailed instructions for creating accessible code for your digital content.
TPGi has been a leader in the field of accessibility since 2002. Our experts are second to none; many are involved with the creation of the W3C guidelines themselves.
What You’ll Get with KnowledgeBase
Information Curated by Experts
The KnowledgeBase techniques are curated and maintained by our world-class engineers. There’s no need to spend precious time and resources searching for credible accessibility knowledge; it’s all at your fingertips.
- Native Android Mobile/Tablet Apps
- Native iOS Mobile/Tablet Apps
- WCAG Reference
- Accessible Web Content Development
- Digital Accessibility Governance
- Accessible User Experience
Intuitive User Interface
- Rich examples (including code samples and screenshots) and use cases will help you quickly understand and remediate.
- Techniques include metadata such as affected users, related standards, and complexity
- In-context links connect issues raised by ARC scans with remediation techniques
Save Time and Build Better Code
Integrate ARC KnowledgeBase into Your SDLC
Integrating ARC KnowledgeBase into your organization’s DevOps delivers the specific information necessary to build accessible code constructs, remediate any previously deployed code snippets, components, and other critical functionalities without having to search forums and threads hoping to find something that meets today’s standards.
KnowledgeBase is a critical component of a holistic approach to accessibility
Support your ongoing remediation with an in-house resource of accessibility techniques. Your team will greatly benefit and be able to learn faster, improving productivity.
ARC KnowledgeBase Delivers the Right Information to the Right Hands at the Right Time
Code-level remediation techniques provide you with the ability to accurately build and maintain accessible code against the latest standards.
A team of TPGi expert engineers is constantly creating and curating the content in the knowledgeBase to ensure you have access to remediation advice necessary for your active projects.
When used contextually with ARC analytics, it pairs the code-level remediation techniques directly with the accessibility failures so you don’t have to chase down answers.
Simple Usage-Based Pricing Combined with Seat Access to ARC Resources and Content Libraries
- Free Website Accessibility Scan (100 pages)
- Unlimited IDA Reports (1 per domain)
- Administrative Console
- Workspaces with Dashboards
- Accessibility Monitoring at 5¢ per API call (with Service Plan)
- ARC API at 5¢ per call (with Service Plan)
- Everything in Free Tier, plus:
- Contextual Knowledgbase
- Unlimited Knowledgebase Modules
- Unlimited Tutor Modules
- Multi-User Support
- Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Customizable KnowledgeBase
- Integrated Testing Tools
- Account Linking
- Enterprise Reporting
- Flexible Payment Options