Accessibility Solutions for Small Businesses
Common Accessibility Challenges for Small Businesses
Lack integrated development team
You worked with a contractor to build your application or website but don’t have a dedicated dev team
No ticketing systems in place
You don’t have bug-tracking and ticketing systems to manage dev requests so code updates seem unmanageable
Your website uses off-the-shelf CMS
You may use a CMS or sitebuilder like Elementor, Divi, or Wix and can’t access the underlying source code to make modifications
You lack a concrete accessibility program
You are likely the only individual at your company thinking about accessibility, much less have a program in place
Digital accessibility-related lawsuits are a real threat. You need to improve your website’s accessibility and document conformance to reduce legal risk.
You want to open your business to more customers by ensuring an accessible experience while reducing your legal risk of an accessibility lawsuit.
What’s Keeping You from Achieving Those Goals
- Knowledge – You lack knowledge about what and how to make your site accessible. Chances are your site has accessibility issues if it was built using an out-of-the-box CMS. You aren’t sure what to do to make it more accessible.
- Cost– You need a solution that is affordable. You don’t have a big budget or a lot of time to dedicate. You need a fast and cost-effective way to make it more accessible and reduce your legal risk.
- Unable to Access Code – While you may not be able to fully rebuild modules and templates, there are a lot of things you can do to make improvements and document those efforts. ARC Platform will surface many of these issues that you can address.
Cost Effective Accessibility Solutions for Small Businesses
The Best Starting Point and Introduction to Accessibility
Start with a free initial domain analysis (IDA) which scans your website and provides a WCAG Density Score that gives context to how accessible your content is and how much of a legal risk your digital content currently presents when compared to averages.
Scalable and Cost-Effective when you leverage high-speed machine detectable scanning
- Provides scalability, efficiency, cost savings, fast actionable items, quick wins progressing conformance
- Specific code-level violations paired with remediation techniques. (Low hanging fruit)
- Capture CMS capable updates: Alt tags, labels, font size, aria controls, and other user-generated content
Accessibility Support On-Demand
Get access to world-class accessibility experts when you need it. ARC HelpDesk tickets give you the same power as having a consultant on retainer, without the heavy price tag.
No matter what your budget, we’ll be able to tailor your program so that you’ll get the most impact for the lowest cost. The most important action is that you start somewhere, set baselines, and demonstrate progress to protect yourself against legal action.
Accessibility Can Be Challenging
With TPGi as your accessibility partner, you are backed back by the world’s leading digital accessibility organization and can be confident that you are taking the right steps.
Partner with the world’s most-trusted digital accessibility provider so you can get back to running your business
Meticulous Evaluation Process
Our engineers hold themselves to the highest standards when completing your reviews; no stone will be left unturned and you can rest easy knowing they’ll spot even the smallest errors
Backed by decades of experience delivering assessments and audits to many of the world’s leading organizations, you won’t find a better company to complete your review
You’ll receive prioritized recommendations for remediation so your time will know exactly how to focus their time
TPGi Accessibility Testing and Monitoring Tools
Simulate the JAWS user experience across your digital properties for screen reader testing.
Professional-level accessibility testing chrome extension for testing individual pages on-demand.
Free ARC Account
Create a baseline initial domain analysis and WCAG Density score across your website or web application.
Color Contrast Checker
Easily determine the contrast ratio of the two colors. Compliance indicators for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1