On the TPGi Website, You Should Be Able to:
- Zoom your desktop browser up to 400% without losing content
- Use the high contrast settings of your device
- Navigate using only a keyboard
- Navigate using speech recognition software
- Use the website with a screen reader, including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) provides requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The TPGi website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. “Partially conformant” means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Some parts of the TPGi website are not fully accessible.
- Using a keyboard with a zoomed browser, the primary navigation menu collapses before reaching the search button. Workaround: press Enter in the text field to search.
- The YouTube video player has accessibility issues in some functions, such as color contrast. Our videos are also available on Youtube.com, an external website which TPGi does not control. See the YouTube Accessibility policy for more information.
- Some images in article content have a text alternative which partially describes the image.
Ongoing Testing and Monitoring
We perform our own manual accessibility testing on the TPGi website framework, and we adhere to accessibility best practices for content updates. We use ARC Monitoring to conduct monthly accessibility scans on all our pages, which alerts us to any machine-detectable accessibility errors. We prioritize accessibility issues for remediation.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Marketing
This statement was created on 18 February 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.