Rapid accessibility testing right where you need it, with our easy-to-use Chrome Browser Plug-In
On-Demand Page-level Testing
No need to schedule. Quickly test, fix, and retest as needed.
Intuitive and User Friendly
Get up and running in less than 5 minutes. Start resolving accessibility issues right now.
Free for all Users
Powerful accessibility testing tool that leverages the trusted ARC Platform rules engine.
Simple recommendations provide you code-level advice to solve WCAG errors and warnings
Your New Go-To Accessibility Testing Tool
ARC Toolkit is a professional-level accessibility testing tool that gives you the power to quickly and efficiently evaluate screens for accessibility and uncover issues related to the WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA guidelines.
This convenient Chrome extension enables you to easily drill down into code-level issues and gain in-depth insight into the accessibility of the screen. It’s a must-have tool to identify and address crucial accessibility issues.
What can you do with ARC Toolkit?
- Rapidly scan individual pages for WCAG conformance failures
- Conveniently cut and paste into bug tracking software
- Identify color contrast issues
- Powerful visualizations can be toggled to quickly locate issues
- Full listing of errors with related requirements and remediation advice
- Highlights tab order with a visual path to illustrate the end-user experience
Integration with ARC Platform
ARC Toolkit uses the same rules engine as ARC Monitoring, meaning you’ll never have discrepancies in accessibility reports when using them together. Use your ARC Monitoring dashboards to help prioritize work, then switch to ARC Toolkit to conduct the detailed on-page testing and validation.
Part of the ARC Platform
The ARC Toolkit is one part of an entire accessibility ecosystem that is the ARC Platform. Combined with the trusted resources, analytics, expert-level support, ARC Platform provides scalability and efficiency in identifying and resolving accessibility issues.
ARC Toolkit is unique in its ability to extend ARC’s testing capabilities beyond ARC Monitoring and the ARC API
Same WCAG Testing Ruleset as ARC Platform
ARC Toolkit’s ruleset also powers ARC Monitoring and the ARC API, so you’ll never have conflicting accessibility reports.
Integrated On-Demand Testing
Seamlessly add accessibility testing into your development and testing environments.
Backed by the full power of ARC Platform Resources
Further investigate and remediate your prioritized failures from ARC Monitoring using ARC Toolkit’s testing ability.
Simple Usage-Based Pricing Combined with Seat Access to ARC Resources and Content Libraries
- Free Website Accessibility Scan (100 pages)
- Unlimited IDA Reports (1 per domain)
- Administrative Console
- Workspaces with Dashboards
- Accessibility Monitoring at 5¢ per API call (with Service Plan)
- ARC API at 5¢ per call (with Service Plan)
- JAWS Connect (Available with Domain Monitoring)
- Everything in Free Tier, plus:
- Contextual Knowledgbase
- Unlimited Knowledgebase Modules
- Unlimited Tutor Modules
- Multi-User Support
- JAWS Connect
- Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Configurable Rulesets
- Zapier Integrations
- Account Linking
- Enterprise Reporting
- Flexible Payment Options
- JAWS Connect