ARC User Flows Give Teams the Ability to Concentrate on Critical Areas
Isolate User Journeys
Focus on a series of pages, components, or elements a user may engage with to complete an action.
Measure Progress Over Time
Scan components to track historic progress over time to identify both positive and negative trends and determine what is working and what is not.
A single User Flow can cross multiple domains and applications and encompass as many steps as you need.
Reduce Legal Risk
Most accessibility lawsuits happen because an individual can’t complete an action. Minimize your risk by focusing on those critical flows.
Move beyond static websites to test interactions and page components
User Flow monitoring, powered by ARC (Accessibility Resource Center), allows you to not only monitor individual pages (which, in the example stated above would be a product page, shipping information page, payment page, and confirmation page), but also the components on each page. Such elements could include a dynamic form, a dialog box, multimedia, images, and more.
Unlike traditional website scanning, user flows leverage scripted interaction using Selenium (the standard in test automation), and can be easily recorded in freely available tools such as Katalon. This extends your scanning reach into interactive widgets and content, including forms that require data input, dialog boxes, and full applications.
Empower Developers and Accessibility Stakeholders to work Together
The ARC User Flow Cycle
- Accessibility stakeholders document the steps users take on your website or application to perform a critical task
- Program managers or developers can then configure the User Flows in the ARC Platform to align with the user journeys
- ARC account holder kicks off automated scans that will deliver key initial WCAG conformance data (paired with the full power of ARC’s contextual KnowledgeBase)
- Stakeholders know how to solve accessibility failures, and can track the historical progress made towards resolving them
ARC User Flows is a critical tool for firms looking to achieve long-term accessibility
ARC User Flows is one element of an entire accessibility ecosystem: the ARC Platform. Offering trusted resources, analytics, and expert-level support, ARC Platform provides a scalable, efficient method for identifying and resolving accessibility issues.
ARC User Flows are unique in their ability to add value across teams, systems, and conformance reporting.
No other system delivers sequential component testing
ARC User Flows is the only accessibility testing and monitoring tool that allows you to identify, segment, and track individual page-level components
The only solution that allows scanning across digital properties
User Flows can extend into subdomains and even across separate domains for eCommerce, application login, and other content consumption
Partition user journeys to product owners and their teams
Our particular approach enables product and content owners to evaluate website interactions unique to their roles
ARC Platform User Flows Core Capabilities
Support scripted interaction through customized Selenium scripts
Analyze what you need in any step – a full page, a dialog box, a table, etc.
Manage authentication independently of individual flows, using authentication scripts
Manage User Flow components with screenshots and HTML code
Full dashboard with historical data, prioritization, and contextual best practice guides.
ARC Platform, including User Flows, includes policies, controls, procedures, and technologies to provide secure options for clients with strict security and data privacy requirements.
Simple Usage-Based Pricing Combined with Seat Access to ARC Resources and Content Libraries
- Free Website Accessibility Scan (100 pages)
- Unlimited IDA Reports (1 per domain)
- Administrative Console
- Workspaces with Dashboards
- Accessibility Monitoring at 5¢ per API call (with Service Plan)
- ARC API at 5¢ per call (with Service Plan)
- Everything in Free Tier, plus:
- Contextual Knowledgbase
- Unlimited Knowledgebase Modules
- Unlimited Tutor Modules
- Multi-User Support
- Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Customizable KnowledgeBase
- Integrated Testing Tools
- Account Linking
- Enterprise Reporting
- Flexible Payment Options