Flexible, Relevant Accessibility Training Options for Every Organization
Modular Course Offerings
Build your own curriculum! Choose from a variety of courses to suit individual client needs, with no restrictions on categories or topics.
Pragmatic and useful fact-based education that uses real-world examples. We draw from our backgrounds to ensure relevance.
Training Delivered How and When You Need It
Training is offered in a flexible, webinar format to support remote/distributed workforces and allow the ability to join from anywhere.
Accessibility training introduces people to its benefits and best practices and helps minimize future accessibility failures.
Accessibility is not a single person or department’s responsibility. But without proper education, how will people know what they need to change and how their role relates to a consistent, holistic accessible experience for customers? With TPGi training, you will gain buy-in from each team member for how their role contributes to safeguarding accessibility.
Empower Your Team to Create and Maintain an Accessible Digital Experience
Acquire Relevant and Pragmatic Role-Based Knowledge
- Your team will only learn what is best-suited for their positions, ensuring they won’t feel overwhelmed or that the training doesn’t apply to them
- Training appeals to a wide variety of job titles, from developers and designers all the way to executives and project managers
- Attendees can hit the ground running with immediate takeaways
- Our trainers lean heavily on facts where possible and minimize hypotheticals for our attendees
Experience the Ultimate Flexibility with Remote Training
- Trainers break the coursework into 90-minute webinars, with shorter session lengths to help sustain attendee attention
- Sessions can be scheduled to suit your schedule and can be delivered over the course of a few days to accommodate employee availability
- All attendees have the opportunity to ask questions via chat during the presentation
Tailor Your Educational Experience
- Obtain the education that your team needs, filling gaps for multiple roles without restrictions on course selection
- Purchase as many modules as you want
- Opt for our traditional course outlines to focus on a singular role or mix and match courses for a more well-rounded overview
TPGi trainers are widely respected as the foremost experts in accessibility
Our approach focuses on fundamentals as well as the process behind accessibility. With decades of anecdotal evidence and experience to answer questions, our trainers can leverage the strengths of the entire TPGi team to assist where needed.
You won’t find more knowledgeable and passionate instructors anywhere
Seasoned Accessibility Experts
TPGi trainers live and breathe accessibility and draw from their own backgrounds as developers or designers for real-life anecdotes
We understand how difficult it can be to keep attendees engaged, so our instructors employ various strategies to keep sessions lively and entertaining
Your employees will come away with more knowledge about accessibility than they ever thought possible