JAWS Screen Reader and Compatibility Testing Made Easy
Minimal training required with a much lower learning curve than using a screen reader product for testing.
No need to run JAWS software or try to find a screen reader user for manual testing.
Identify issues in real-time so you can quickly know how to make your content accessible.
Demonstrates the impact of accessibility for users while providing context for a better user experience.
The most efficient JAWS screen reader accessibility testing tool available
Without the distraction of speech or the complex feature set of the end-user product, JAWS Inspect uses transcripts of JAWS output to help quickly diagnose issues and share them easily across quality control and compliance systems. It can also be run alongside JAWS to capture the full user experience.
See How JAWS Inspect Can Make Screen Reader Testing Easy
Easy to Understand Results
- Analyze JAWS output with a screenshot, code snippet, and a unique tracking ID
- Quickly visualize what JAWS users experience on your site
- Issue information comes in plain language
- Helps users identify issues at the component and element level
Testing Technology at Your Fingertips
- Rapidly test your ARIA live regions
- Check workflows, desktop applications and different file types, including PDFs (now including full keyboard support)
- Speech Viewer provides a live log of JAWS speech
- Integrate the Speech Viewer with your automated testing on the desktop
- Can be used on a Mac through virtual machine or via Bootcamp
Screen reader compatibility testing is a critical component of any accessibility process
Confirming your digital assets are accessible for screen reader users will lower your risk. Use JAWS Inspect in collaboration with our other testing tools, ARC Toolkit and ARC Monitoring.
Discount for JAWS License Holders
Customers who have invested in the JAWS screen reader are eligible for a discount on a multi-user JAWS Inspect license when an equivalent number of paid JAWS licenses are in use. This discount applies for customers seeking a license with a 5-seat minimum.
JAWS Inspect is unique in its ability to test for JAWS compatibility
JAWS Inspect is the only tool available that can accurately test for JAWS compatibility
JAWS built in
The JAWS product is built-in to JAWS Inspect. JAWS Inspect closely matches JAWS releases. Choose from previous versions of JAWS to test different scenarios.
Provides Exact Text Output
No other screen reader testing tool can transform JAWS audio into text with the same accuracy as JAWS Inspect
JAWS Inspect Specifications
JAWS Compatibility Testing:
Test web pages in your development or production environment for accessibility failures.
Easily grab accessibility failures to add to bug-tracking software for later remediation.
Test Varied Content:
Use JAWS Inspect on web pages, applications, and PDFs
- Operating Systems: Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008
- Processor speed: Minimum 1.5 GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB recommended (64-bit) or 2 GB recommended (32-bit)
- Required hard disk space: 20 MB to 690 MB required per voice for installing Vocalizer Expressive, Vocalizer Direct, or RealSpeak Solo Direct voices (file sizes will vary depending on the voice installed)