Accessibility Assessments for Every Stage of Digital Accessibility
Free WCAG Scan
A great starting point to get a general understanding of the accessibility of your website or application.
High-Level Risk Review
Prioritized recommendations that will improve the accessibility of critical user journeys
Agile Accessibility Review
A virtually embedded dedicated resource works with your team to verify remediation completed during sprints
A full-scale audit that evaluates multiple templates across a website or application, often required for legal compliance
To get where you’re going, you need to know where you’re starting from
An Accessibility Review will provide you with the knowledge you need to move forward with your accessibility remediation, bringing you one step closer to achieving your conformance goals.
Accessibility Assessments Are the Bedrock of any Digital Conformance Strategy
Empower Your Team to Make Progress
- Your team will receive the remediation recommendations, what WCAG criteria each recommendation applies to, and a solution to resolve each failure
- Implementing the recommendations from an Accessibility Review sends a signal to external parties that your organization is taking steps to ensure its digital content meets the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- As your team begins to learn more about accessibility best practices, they can put this knowledge to use for future code builds
TPGi accessibility reviews are a critical starting point for organizations looking to achieve long-term accessibility
All companies need to start somewhere, and an Accessibility Review will put your organization on the right path towards conformance. We’ll support you every step of the way.
ARC Workspace Dashboards Accelerate Your Remediation Process
Acquire real time results you can act on immediately
For most content, TPGi delivers accessibility audit and testing results through an Engagement Dashboard in ARC Workspaces. Results are updated in real time as our solutions stack identifies accessibility errors within your web content.
Utilize KnowledgeBase content and HelpDesk support to assist with remediation
Between the WCAG violations (identified as “Assertions” in ARC) we find and the expert KnowledgeBase content we provide, you’ll be able to rapidly align our results with your remediation strategy. Agile sprints don’t have to wait for a completed final document, although multiple report outputs are supported for easy distribution. Furthermore, you’ll be better equipped to understand the full magnitude of your site’s accessibility status and can utilize HelpDesk support to start early on larger challenges. Note that this capability is currently only available for web sites and applications and not native mobile apps.
Put your accessibility in the hands of experts
Our accessibility engineers are the foremost subject matter experts in accessibility. With TPGi as your accessibility partner, you can rest assured that your assets will be in good hands. When it comes to detail-oriented, meticulous evaluation, no one does it better than TPGi.
The range of options for our accessibility reviews and the experts performing them set us apart from our competition
Meticulous Evaluation Process
Our engineers hold themselves to the highest standards when completing your reviews; no stone will be left unturned and you can rest easy knowing they’ll spot even the smallest errors
Backed by decades of experience delivering assessments and audits to many of the world’s leading organizations, you won’t find a better company to complete your review
You’ll receive prioritized recommendations for remediation so your team will know exactly how to focus their time
Accessibility Review Types
Our accessibility engineers will assess a sample of your website – pages that represent the breadth of different templates, content, and user experiences present on your site – and use a combination of manual and assistive technology testing to identify Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) failures and user barriers.
Organizations that need to substantially conform to WCAG, development teams that need detailed coding knowledge to remediate and maintain accessibility, and organizations with a goal of reaching the highest levels of accessibility.
- An report that provides information on pass, fail and applicability of each of the tested accessibility conformance criteria for all of the agreed samples.
- A set of Accessibility Techniques containing information tailored to the specific issues found and further detailed information and techniques to fix these issues.
Determined by scope of work.
We supply a virtually embedded dedicated resource who works with your dev team in a cadence that aligns with your sprint cycles and QA needs. As soon a piece of code is finished by a member of your team, it is submitted to our accessibility engineer to review for accessibility conformance, simultaneous with delivery to your functional QA team. If the code is conformant, the engineer will approve it for the next step. If there are failures that need to be resolved, the engineer will flag it, identify the errors and communicate how to address them, and send it back to the developer for remediation. This cycle continues throughout the entire sprint.
Organizations that currently use agile methodology for their development cycles, are dedicated to improving digital accessibility, and have existing dedicated resources allocated to incorporating accessibility into their Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Completely flexible coverage that suits your organization’s needs. Before we start an engagement, we will work with you to determine the days and hours our accessibility engineer will be needed; this ensures that you’ll only be paying for our services when you need them. For example, with a two-week sprint you may want a dedicated resource on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a total of 24 hours per week.
- Re-evaluation after every sprint to assess if your dev team needs more time, less time, or if the current arrangement should continue.
Contact us to design a custom package that provides embedded support based off sprint plans.
TPGi’s High-Level Risk Review is an affordable way to improve the customer experience and reduce your accessibility legal risk. It is a non-technical, plain English risk assessment of the accessibility of a website or application and provides feedback and recommendations.
It contains prioritized recommendations to improve the accessibility of your digital assets and highlights critical issues blocking access to your content and functionality. The review delivers insights and examples that will enable your developers to start immediately addressing issues, providing the perfect opportunity to make significant and meaningful improvements to your site.
The report focuses on the issues that will cause serious accessibility problems across the representative sample rather than listing all the screen reader issues or WCAG 2.1 areas of non-conformance. You’ll receive highlights on the critical and high priority issues that screen reader users may encounter on the key tasks and user journeys, which could potentially prevent or make it very difficult for them to complete their objectives.
A variety of organizations ranging from those that do not have substantial resources to devote to remediation or a large budget, but still want to start improving their accessibility to mature ones that want to ensure that their internal accessibility processes are maintaining acceptable levels.
- Testing protocol that includes both manual and assistive technology accessibility testing.
- An Executive Summary detailing the overall experience for screen reader users and listing the top 5 items to improve the overall experience for screen reader users.
- A Testing Methodology specifying how the testing was conducted and what was included.
- A Summary of Issue Types found with examples across the pages reviewed along with high-level recommendations on how to address the issues.
- Mapping of Issues to WCAG 2.1 AA showing the issues and their corresponding WCAG success criteria. (Only included with High-Level Risk Reviews that include WCAG Mapping.)
Custom based on client needs.