Wednesday, June 13, 2018
12pm – 1pm ET
Registration for this webinar has ended, but you can download the slides.
Join TPG’s Matt Feldman as he dives into the awesome world of VPATs® (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template®) accessibility compliance reporting and Section 508 requirements. During this one-hour webinar Matt will discuss the following topics:
- Brief history of the VPAT® 2.x template and recent changes
- Detailed breakdown of terminology and organization
- Resources to better prepare your organization in developing accessibility compliance reports using this format
- Lessons learned from recent client engagements
- Revised Section 508 impacts
Matt Feldman is currently Director of Services at TPG, having joined the team in November 2016. He brings over eighteen years of experience with accessibility, information technology, policy consulting and program management. Before TPG, he served as Practice Manager and Engagement Manager with Deque Systems, overseeing large-scale accessibility transformations for numerous Fortune 500 companies.