The Web Accessibility Toolbar has been updated with 2 new features: Thanks to Jun for all his work!
- Check current page using the W3C Nu Markup Validation Service (can check local/behind firewall pages as long as there is an Internet connection)
- check using page DOCTYPE
- check using page DOCTYPE (in a new tab/window)
- check using HTML5 DOCTYPE – overrides page doctype
- check using HTML5 DOCTYPE – overrides page doctype(in a new tab/window)
- Filter Validation results (shows only results relevant to WCAG 2.0 success criterion 4.1.1 Parsing) selecting this on the results page of the W3C Nu Markup Validation Service will filter out any errors not relevant to the WCAG 2.0 parsing criteria. (Refer to: WCAG 2.0 parsing error bookmarklet for more details.)
- Open in other browsers: This feature replaces the Firefox and Opera buttons on the previous WAT version. It allows you to add any browser you have installed. Once added the browsers will show in the list and you can open the current page open in IE, in the selected browser.
WAT 2012 Download
Downloads available from the Web Accessibility Toolbar resource page.