Mark Miller speaks with Brandon Cole (aka superblindman on Twitch). Brandon Cole is a man of many hats, including streamer, blogger, voice actor, podcaster, and more.
Today, he and Mark talk about their mutual love of video games and dive into what makes a video game accessible. Learn about:
- The navigational assist accessibility feature in games like God of War: Ragnorok
- Why Brandon started a Twitch channel
- How, when he was a kid, Brandon memorized and could recite all of the movie Aladdin
- The enduring impact of Brandon’s work on The Last of Us 2
- And hear Brandon do an ogre and demon voice!
About Brandon Cole
Brandon Cole is an award-winning, totally blind video game accessibility consultant who is known for his work on games like The Last of Us Part 2 and Part 1. He strives to advocate for accessibility wherever and however he can, and does his part to educate developers and gamers alike about it. He has recently announced that he will be writing a book on the subject of blind accessibility in games that he hopes becomes a resource for game developers in the future.
Video not playing? View it on YouTube.
Links of interest
Brandon is a man of many hats, including streamer, blogger, voice actor, podcaster, and more. You can find him at all the links below.