TPG’s Charlie Pike in conjunction with Adobe is presenting a free online seminar. This seminar will concentrate on Accessible Content Workflow with Adobe InDesign CS4 and Adobe Acrobat 9.
Join us for this online seminar
- Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- 2:00 p.m. ET , 11:00 a.m. PT
You can check for the correct time of this seminar in your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock.
About the Seminar
The production of accessible digital documents and electronic books is increasingly important to large and small publishers. Adobe provides tools to help designers and publishers create and distribute electronic documents and books that are accessible to people with disabilities. This session will focus on best practices for the production of accessible PDF documents using Adobe InDesign CS4 as the authoring tool in conjunction with Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. The presentation will provide an overview of an accessible content production workflow, discussing both the strengths and limitations of the tools and the techniques.
Sign up today and learn:
- An overview of accessible electronic document design considerations
- Best practice techniques for authoring accessible PDF files using Adobe InDesign CS4
- Where to find more resources and information
- and more…