Webinar – The Business Case for Accessibility and HR’s Role
Presented on November 9, 2021 at 12pm ET
Fostering a culture of diversity in today’s workplace is essential for a company to flourish and even survive. Being able to appreciate, value and leverage differences brings intangible benefits to every employer as they face business challenges and remain at the innovative forefront of their space.
- Benefits for employers who hire people with disabilities
- How HR can foster the hiring and build recruitment strategies
- Accommodation and retention of employees with disabilities
- The cost and return of making workplaces accessible for employees
Register for the webinar below
The Business Case for Accessibility and HR's Role
Unable to register?
- If you are using Internet Explorer and have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website), you may not be able to register through this form.
- If you are unable to register on the TPGi website and are using a screen reader to register on the Zoom page, note that there is a CAPTCHA on the Zoom registration page that we are unable to remove.
If you are still unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Ida will arrange the registration on your behalf.