Following the detailed recommendations from the Assess phase, these services help transform an inaccessible product to one that is usable by all audiences including people with disabilities.
- Program management support: Strategic consulting to help manage accessibility programs.
- Quality assurance testing: Testing to ensure accessibility requirements have been met and have been implemented correctly.
- Usability testing: Learn whether your application meets the ease-of-use needs of people with disabilities and how to meet those needs.
- UAT accessibility testing: Verify that a system meets the requirements and needs of people with disabilities.
- Assistive technology compatibility testing tools: Testing the site or application with the tools that people with disabilities use.
- Help desk support: Get answers to Section 508 compliance, accessibility development, and assistive technology questions during remediation.
- Accessibility Training: Educate your staff on accessibility so they can integrate it into their workflows, leading to fewer problems down the line.
- Accessible website development strategy: Build a new website optimized for accessibility. Work with our team to develop a custom web accessibility strategy to help make your team more efficient.
- Document Accessibility: Remediation for PDF, Word and PowerPoint files to meet Section 508 and WCAG accessibility guidelines.