With our help, implement necessary changes to achieve accessibility compliance.Contact UsStart Website Scan
Following the detailed recommendations from the Assess phase, these services help transform an inaccessible product to one that is usable by all audiences including people with disabilities.
- Program management support: Strategic consulting to help manage accessibility programs.
- Quality assurance testing: Testing to ensure accessibility requirements have been met and have been implemented correctly.
- Usability testing: Learn whether your application meets the ease-of-use needs of people with disabilities and how to meet those needs.
- UAT accessibility testing: Verify that a system meets the requirements and needs of people with disabilities.
- Assistive technology compatibility testing tools: Testing the site or application with the tools that people with disabilities use.
- Help desk support: Get answers to Section 508 compliance, accessibility development, and assistive technology questions during remediation.
- Accessibility Training: Educate your staff on accessibility so they can integrate it into their workflows, leading to fewer problems down the line.
- Accessible website development strategy: Build a new website optimized for accessibility. Work with our team to develop a custom web accessibility strategy to help make your team more efficient.
- Document Accessibility: Remediation for PDF, Word and PowerPoint files to meet Section 508 and WCAG accessibility guidelines.