Establish and Measure Progress with Clear Accessibility Test Initiatives
Customize Accessibility Policies
Define accessibility policies based on your environment to achieve your conformance goals. Automate the measurement against those goals.
Standardize the Policy
Use these test initiatives to drive meaningful changes in operational behavior by creating clear, consistent, and measurable targets.
Integrate with ARC API
Simplify and automate accessibility testing in a typical CI/CD pipeline against defined accessibility policies.
Celebrate the Wins
Know when you achieve success and let contributors and stakeholders know the positive impacts being made.
Know Precisely What You Need to Achieve and How You are Performing Against those Goals
Accessibility conformance can seem like a murky and moving target as the WCAG guidelines are can be open to interpretations making it difficult to know how you are actually progressing and when you achieve a goal.
ARC Test Initiatives simplifies this by giving program managers and stakeholders the ability to establish clear policies across the organization and automate the data capture towards achieving those goals.
See How ARC Test Initiatives Work
- Review your initial domain analysis or other scans and identify common failures
- Use the simple configuration options to select the failures you want to create policy around
- Set your threshold for success, whether it’s an improvement over current status or a zero-tolerance policy
- Quickly see how your teams are doing with your defined policies
- Measure progress and report on successes
- Use this data to demonstrate achieving conformance goals
ARC Test Initiatives are a critical tool for firms looking to achieve long-term accessibility
ARC Test Initiatives are one element of an entire accessibility ecosystem: the ARC Platform. Offering trusted resources, analytics, and expert-level support, ARC Platform provides a scalable, efficient method for identifying and resolving accessibility issues.
Identify and prioritize common, recurring, and significant issues and then set an acceptance criteria policy with which new code must comply
ARC Clients can Now Use Test Initiatives with ARC API
Retrieve accessibility policies, automatically compile unit tests, perform on-demand analysis, and interface with the pipeline decision tree
Works with Agile Software Team’s CI/CD Platforms
ARC Accessibility Test Initiatives simplifies and largely automates accessibility testing in a typical CI/CD pipeline
Integrate Policies Directly into the Development Workflow
Minimize the number of accessibility failures that make it to production environments
Simple Usage-Based Pricing Combined with Seat Access to ARC Resources and Content Libraries
- Free Website Accessibility Scan (100 pages)
- Unlimited IDA Reports (1 per domain)
- Administrative Console
- Workspaces with Dashboards
- Accessibility Monitoring at 5¢ per API call (with Service Plan)
- ARC API at 5¢ per call (with Service Plan)
- Everything in Free Tier, plus:
- Contextual Knowledgbase
- Unlimited Knowledgebase Modules
- Unlimited Tutor Modules
- Multi-User Support
- Everything in Essentials, plus:
- Customizable KnowledgeBase
- Integrated Testing Tools
- Account Linking
- Enterprise Reporting
- Flexible Payment Options