Webinar – VPAT® 101: Introduction to the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
Presented on August 4, 2021 at 12pm ET
A Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) is a great way to document your product’s accessibility, but many companies are unaware of their existence and how to use them. Join Accessibility Engineers Brian Elton and Mitchell Evan from TPGi for answers to questions such as:
What information is contained in a VPAT?
- Is a VPAT just for websites?
- Is every organization required to have one?
- How can a company secure a VPAT?
- Is it better to create it in-house or get a third party involved?
TPGi’s webinar will answer those questions and more, and explain how your organization can benefit from a VPAT.
Register for the on-demand webinar below
VPAT® 101: Introduction to the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
Unable to register?
- If you are using Internet Explorer and have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website), you may not be able to register through this form.
If you are unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Ida will arrange the registration on your behalf.