Webinar – How Any Organization Can Start Small but Deliver Big with Accessibility
Presented on May 18, 2021 at 12pm ET
Creating and maintaining an accessible website can be a daunting proposition for many businesses for several reasons:
- They aren’t aware of the magnitude of how much remediation may be needed for their own website and aren’t sure how to start assessing this
- They have limited resources to devote to accessibility-related activities
- They are not interested or unable to pay for expensive accessibility monitoring and testing software that caters to enterprise organizations
Register for the webinar below
How Any Organization Can Start Small but Deliver Big with Accessibility - May 18, 2021
Why Register for this webinar?
If you have found yourself reluctant to dip your toe into digital accessibility because of one or more of these reasons, you’re not alone! But TPGi is here to offer you a solution. In this webinar, Charlie Pike, head of product at TPGi, will show you exactly how any size business can easily start Phase I of an accessibility program through our ARC Platform without spending a lot of money. Attendees will learn how they can assess the scope of their business’s accessibility responsibilities, start with prioritized small changes that have a big impact, and pay for only what they use. Charlie will also debunk myths about accessibility (e.g., it’s all or nothing, there’s no benefit to the company, it’s only possible and really necessary for large enterprise organizations, etc.)
As an added bonus, webinar attendees will get a sneak peek of the latest release of our ARC GEN-5 platform, complete with its brand new UI overhaul and exciting new features!
Unable to register?
- If you are using Internet Explorer and have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website), you may not be able to register through this form.
- If you are unable to register on the TPGi website and are using a screen reader to register on the Zoom page, note that there is a CAPTCHA on the Zoom registration page that we are unable to remove.
If you are still unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Todd will arrange the registration on your behalf.