Webinar – Transitioning from Compliance Sheriff to the ARC Platform
Presented on June 30, 2021 at 12pm ET
Are you curious about switching to the ARC Platform when your Compliance Sheriff subscription or product support ends? (Or possibly before?)
Join Kurt Mattes from TPGi and Brenton West from Compliance Sheriff for an engaging webinar that will demonstrate the following:
- How to set up your new ARC account so you won’t miss a beat in monitoring your digital content when your Compliance Sheriff subscription runs out
- A brief compare/contrast on features offered by both solutions
- ARC’s User Flow (critical user journey on a website) feature
- How to schedule your scans in ARC
- ARC’s cross-domain capabilities
- Features you’ll have access to in the ARC Platform not offered by Compliance Sheriff
You’ll be able to get answers to your questions in real time and leave with a comprehensive understanding of how you can use ARC to further your accessibility efforts. Don’t miss out! Register today.
Unable to register?
- If you are using Internet Explorer and have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website), you may not be able to register through this form.
- If you are unable to register on the TPGi website and are using a screen reader to register on the Zoom page, note that there is a CAPTCHA on the Zoom registration page that we are unable to remove.
If you are still unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Marissa will arrange the registration on your behalf.
Register for the webinar below
Transitioning from Compliance Sheriff to the ARC Platform