Webinar – Crystal Ball 2021: Predictions for the ADA Title III Digital Accessibility Legal Landscape
Presented on April 27, 2021 at 12pm ET
In this webinar, Seyfarth’s ADA Title III Team leaders will address how the pandemic has affected the ADA Title III landscape, how the Biden Administration will likely approach ADA Title III enforcement, and what we expect in 2021 and beyond for legal actions over digital accessibility.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- Overview of ADA Requirements for Digital Properties
- Updated Data on National Lawsuit Numbers and Hotspot Jurisdictions
- The Biden Administration’s Impact on Enforcement
- Key Cases and Trends in Digital Accessibility Legal Actions
- Risk Mitigation and Avoidance Strategies
Unable to register?
- If you are using Internet Explorer and have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website), you may not be able to register through this form.
- If you are unable to register on the TPGi website and are using a screen reader to register on the Zoom page, note that there is a CAPTCHA on the Zoom registration page that we are unable to remove.
If you are still unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Todd will arrange the registration on your behalf.
Register for the webinar below
Crystal Ball 2021: Predictions for the ADA Title III Digital Accessibility Legal Landscape - April 27, 2021 at 12pm ET