TPGi’s JAWS Testing Tool: JAWS Inspect
“Thank you a million times over. We got exactly what we wanted, when we were told we would get it, at the price we were quoted, and far more valuable than we expected. I wish all our vendors were this effective and professional.”
– Mark Stender, V.P. Finance and Business, Pearson
- Test websites for JAWS compatibility on *Windows OS without running JAWS software
- Easily export text transcript of JAWS output in a CSV for use in bug tracking and compliance programs
- Allows users to identify issues in real-time
- Rapid rollout with limited training required
- Demonstrates impact of accessibility on users
*Can be used on a Mac through virtual machine software or on Windows via Bootcamp
JAWS Inspect has been developed in collaboration with the makers of JAWS.
Try JAWS Inspect for FREE today. (Limited time offer)
You will receive an email with a link to start your free demo of JAWS Inspect.
Video not playing? Watch it on YouTube.
Why use a JAWS Testing Tool?
Testing for JAWS accessibility and compatibility can be an exhausting exercise, especially for those who are not familiar with JAWS. QA testers and developers need to learn shortcut keys and keep track of the JAWS audio. This is an incredible drag on productivity. TPGi’s testing tool, JAWS Inspect, simplifies this testing process dramatically.
Why use JAWS Inspect?
JAWS Inspect provides transcripts of the JAWS output for easy issue tracking and identification. It’s simple to master, so your team will be up and running with minimal downtime. Its reports are easy to understand, even for the non-technical and can be easily shared through email and quality control systems. Available in multipack quantities to suit different types of organizations.