ARC Toolkit is a professional-level accessibility testing tool that gives you the power to quickly and efficiently evaluate screens for accessibility and uncover issues related to the WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA guidelines. This convenient Chrome extension enables you to easily drill down into code-level issues and gain in-depth insight into the accessibility of the screen. It’s a must-have tool to identify and address crucial accessibility issues.
- Free and available to all on the Google Chrome store
- Low learning curve makes adoption easy
- Created by the foremost experts in the field of digital accessibility for exceptional accuracy
- Conveniently cut and paste into bug tracking software
- Test color contrast
- Target scope of testing to a single component
- Provides examples of existing errors and how to address them
- Highlights tab order with numbers and lines to illustrate how a person using only a keyboard would engage with the page
Find ARC Toolkit on the Google Chrome store.
Video not playing? View it at YouTube.