Webinar – Structuring Accessible Forms
Presented on December 14, 2021 at 12pm ET
Creating accessible forms is the science of constructing form fields that provide the correct name, role, and state through the data entry experience.
In this webinar, we examine how to:
- Create and label form fields of different types
- Group related form fields, like radio buttons
- Mark form fields as required
- Handle input errors
- Verify data integrity
Through code examples and testing with a screen reader, you’ll learn how to create form fields that work for all your users.
Register for the webinar below
Structuring Accessible Forms
Unable to register?
- If you are using Internet Explorer and have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website), you may not be able to register through this form.
- If you are unable to register on the TPGi website and are using a screen reader to register on the Zoom page, note that there is a CAPTCHA on the Zoom registration page that we are unable to remove.
If you are still unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Ida will arrange the registration on your behalf.