Systems Analyst Platform Administrator – Embedded Client
Full-Time // Onsite – Northern Virginia
At TPGi, you’ll be part of a global team of experts focused on helping our clients build an accessible future. Every day, we advise our clients as they build new digital experiences for their customers, including websites, mobile applications, streaming platforms and even in-person kiosks! As a division of Vispero, the world’s leading assistive technology provider, we know how important it is to ensure these digital experiences are inclusive and meet the needs of people with disabilities.
Candidates with the active specified government clearances who understand and are experienced in deploying applications into a TS government cloud and in systems administration who want to expand their skills and knowledge to include accessibility. Our team has world-renowned accessibility professionals, and our organization is focused on inclusion through making the world more accessible for people with disabilities.
Scope of Work
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
The Systems Analyst-Embedded Clients will work onsite at our government client site to initially deploy the ARC tool into the AWS Cloud environment and subsequently serve as administrator for the tool. This role provides required support working collaboratively with our government client to administer the tool, including setting up workspaces, scans, users, groups, and other ARC platform configurations that are required for accessibility audits. This initiative is essential to ensuring that the digital offerings conform with the standards of accessibility and maximize the usability for users with disabilities. An emphasis will be placed on evaluating the accessibility of Web technologies using internationally recognized standards, guidelines and techniques. The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task a variety of demanding assignments.
- Must have an active IC TS / SCI security clearance with full polygraph.
- Configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of ARC.
- Maintain the health and optimization of ARC and associated tools.
- Proactively monitor and report performance and utilization of ARC and associated tools.
- Administer ARC as needed to meet application requirements (compute, storage, network, operations).
- Document and maintain platform configurations for compute designs and processes for enterprise operations.
- In conjunction with the client and AWS Cloud Services, maintain and troubleshoot application and associated networking elements including implementation of AMI instances, DNS, load balancers, service IPs, node ports, etc.
- Log management & monitoring • Manage problem or escalated tickets and tasks.
- Assist with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration.
- Follow best practices for testing and deployment pipelines, DevSecOps, CI/CD, GitLab-CI, etc.
- Provide input into infrastructure architecture designs as needed.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises as needed.
- Participate in infrastructure and architecture design teams as needed.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of accessibility and how to best leverage ARC to support.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver the best solution for the client.
- Represent TPGi proudly at industry conferences and via social media, where appropriate.
- Help us build an accessible future.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in related field; or master’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in related field; or Associates Degree plus a minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field; OR High School Diploma or GED plus a minimum of 9 years of experience in a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in the accessibility field, preferred.
- Experience working with container-based implementations in the AWS IC Cloud.
- Knowledge of best practices for application deployments and DevSecOps procedures in a government cloud environment.
- At least 5 years of Systems Administration.
- Experience with the TPGi ARC Platform, preferred.
- Ability to manage within collaborative and decentralized organization (both internal and client organizations).
- Familiarity with issues of accessibility faced by people with disabilities and aging population, preferred.
- Recent experience supporting Intelligence Community AWS cloud applications.
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
Vispero and TPGi actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.