Full-Time // Remote
The Solution Architect develops service plans that are designed to satisfy the immediate and long-term accessibility needs of TPGi clients. The Solution Architect is an advocate for both the client and TPGi, ensuring the client fully utilizes their budgets to realize the benefits of the proper mix of solutions from the TPGi Practices. The Solution Architect performs these functions across a multi-client portfolio and is instrumental to the growth and scale of TPGi.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Ask the right questions to develop an understanding of the client’s current accessibility state, discern their needs (tactical and strategic) and propose an optimal mix of TPGi solutions to address those needs in the form of a comprehensive TPGi service plan.
- Work with Sales and the Practice Managers during the development of the client service plans to ensure proper alignment of proposals with our optimized solution offerings.
- Maintain accurate service revenue forecasts based on the client service plans, ensuring Practice Managers have advance visibility into upcoming capacity requirements and can operate optimally in support of TPGi revenue objectives.
- Drive timely and effective use of client budgets to maximize value realization and minimize atrophy in the TPGi services backlog.
- Facilitate client kickoff calls, conduct regular check-ins, and perform readouts with the client to ensure client value realization across the engagement life cycle.
- Coordinate with the Practice team leaders to manage delivery expectations and communicate status, risks, opportunities, and issues to the client as needed.
- Anticipate and remove blockers to project success and escalate, either internally to TPGi or to the client when appropriate, to mitigate project risks.
- Schedule, plan and facilitate internal business reviews of TPGi’s most strategic clients.
- Adapt to changing client needs, contribute to case studies, share best practices and learning opportunities with colleagues.
- Support Customer Success by aggregating client feedback on tooling, services, content, training, and HelpDesk.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to help clients plan and absorb organizational change.
- Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to influence action based on trust
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to focus and clarify concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge of the product development life cycle models and how enterprise clients typically implement them successfully within their organization.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used to introduce and manage the maturity of an accessibility program to ensure the outcome of the product development life cycle is a product that is technically conformant and universally usable.
- Ability to focus on advancing a portfolio of clients while simultaneously being responsible for driving service schedules to maximize capacity and revenues.
- At least 5 years of client facing experience relevant to this position, including 3 years of project management leadership.
- BA or BS degree or higher; education would ideally be a combination of technical and business qualifications.
- MBA or post-graduate degree preferred
- PMP, CCMP, CMS or similar certifications a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
The typical salary range for this position is USD $100,000 – $150,000 based on experience and geographic location.
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.