Sales Development Manager
Full-Time // Remote
We are seeking a Sales Development Manager to join our organization at TPGi. As a Sales Development Manager, your role will be to manage and optimize our lead generation to sales readiness processes through a combination of business development activities, leveraging data and analytics, and working closely as the operations conduit between sales and marketing.
Core functions include contacting and developing initial relationships with potential B2B SaaS and professional services customers via telephone, email, social media, trade show attendance, or similar methods. You will be speaking to prospects that are in need of digital accessibility solutions across a range of personas including developers, marketing managers, program managers, legal/compliance officers, and IT staff.
- Manage inbound lead processing operations including lead scrubbing, qualification, deduplication, records merging, account associations, and lead conversion processes
- Manage business development representative connect/call campaigning to engage leads and schedule appointments with sales representatives
- Create Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) by identifying leads ready for sales engagement from the website, marketing campaigns, nurture tracks, and qualified leads (MQLs) from the marketing database
- Connect with leads via phone calls, emails, and live chats on website to determine lead business needs, qualify the lead, and convert to a Sales Accepted Lead
- Track, inspect, and analyze Lead KPIs including Lead to MQL, MQL to SAL, and SAL to SQL ratios for the purpose of optimizing BDR processes for optimal outputs
- Attend trade shows and present our company and company solutions to potential clients
- Arrange business meetings between prospective clients and our sales reps, and perform warm handoff
- Be able to demonstrate our software at a high level and have discovery phone calls with prospective customers to determine interest and establish need for our services
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services at a high level
- Continue to be non-primary sales contact at need of customer/prospect
- Leverage Hubspot Marketing Automation to research and build lists for BDR campaigning
- Keep accurate records in Salesforce with documentation of events, calls, or other key triggers
- Excellent communication and diligent follow up skills to attract prospects
- Quick learner and data driven
- Personable – Able to quickly build rapport and be a great first impression on behalf of our organization
- Confident, be motivated, prospect-focused and enjoy working with people
- Remain calm under pressure and be able to multi-task to meet deadlines, goals and sales targets
- Organized, possess good time management and planning skills
- Must be motivated and results-driven in order to boost sales and contribute to the long-term growth and goals of the company
- Have previous experience finding and developing leads and meeting quotas
- Eager to connect with leads (inbound and outbound) and have a conversation to understand the leads/business pain points and can begin the associations of how our solutions can help them solve the problem they are seeking help for.
- Previous experience working in a remote work environment
- Comfortable with CRM and marketing automation tools (LinkedIn, Salesforce.com, Hubspot etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree/experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in business development, sales development or a relevant discipline
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.