Sales Development Representative
Full-Time // Remote
- Initiate and develop sales prospects primarily through targeted outbound strategies, including cold calls, personalized email outreach, and leveraging LinkedIn for sales prospecting.
- Assist account executives in outbound outreach to set meetings at trade shows and follow up with cold leads from tradeshows.
- Facilitate introductions between prospective clients and account executives, ensuring a seamless transition and warm handoff.
- Identify client needs and introduce suitable products/services.
- Conduct thorough research to discover emerging markets and customer needs.
- Maintain secondary contact status when required by clients/prospects.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records using HubSpot.
- Confidence, motivation, a focus on prospecting, and a passion for interpersonal interactions.
- Demonstrated history of lead generation, development, and meeting quotas.
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus on persistent follow-up strategies for outbound sales tactics.
- Proficiency in quickly building rapport and creating a positive first impression for the company.
- Organizational prowess, effective time management, and strong planning abilities.
- Capacity to remain composed under pressure, multitask, and meet deadlines, goals, and sales targets.
- Driven by results, motivated to boost sales, and contribute to long-term company growth.
- Proficient in utilizing LinkedIn for targeted sales prospecting and relationship building.
- Familiarity with digital accessibility is advantageous; however, a quick learning ability is crucial.
- Proven track record as a proactive “hunter” in sales roles.
- Previous experience as a remote employee, if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Sales or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of outbound cold calling experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot preferred.
- Familiarity with intent and lead research tools like 6sense or ZoomInfo preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.