Full-Time // Remote
As an Engagement Manager, you are responsible for overseeing client projects and must be able to manage client expectations, develop, coordinate, manage, and track accessibility project plans for multiple simultaneous clients. The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task a variety of demanding assignments without a degradation of work quality.
- Manage multiple simultaneous client engagements to the highest level of quality and efficiency
- Create a positive experience for each client, ensuring satisfaction with our deliverables
- Ensure the engagement tasks are carried out correctly, on-time and within the budget as specified by project SOWs and/or Task Orders
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in engagement scope, schedule and costs
- Measure and report upon detailed and aggregated engagement performance using TPGi supplied systems, tools and best practices
- Perform risk management to minimize delays and maximize the profitability of each engagement
- Anticipate and remove blockers to project success and escalate, either internally to TPGi or to the client when appropriate, to mitigate project risks.
- Work with operations to ensure timely invoicing of completed milestones
- Create and maintain comprehensive project level documentation and participate in monthly retrospectives to help TPGi improve its processes and collateral for engagement management
- Identify new opportunities where TPGi can create additional value for the client
- Communicate new opportunities to Solutions Architecture and Sales for client follow-up
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Ability to manage and coordinate the tasks of a multi-person project team
- No permanent direct reports
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to manage engagements according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Exceptional organization skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Must be motivated and a quick learner, able to work both independently and as team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 3 years of client facing experience relevant to this position, including 1 year of project management leadership.
- BA or BS degree or higher; education would ideally be a combination of technical and business qualifications.
- PMP, CCMP, CMS or similar certifications a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
The typical salary range for this position is USD $80,000 – $110,000 based on experience and geographic location. This position is remote.
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.