Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-Time // Remote
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our organization. This role will be responsible for increasing our organizations B2B lead generation and software revenue through the execution of digital strategies designed to increase brand visibility, increase website traffic, and convert traffic. This position will also develop and execute strategies to increase relevant traffic to the website utilizing SEO, Paid Search Management, Partner Digital Advertising campaigns, integrated campaigns, and content marketing for the purpose of lead generation, trial/free software accounts, and software subscription revenue generation.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Detail oriented with ability to pay attention to minute details for a project or task
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Able to self-manage and work independently on projects
- Able to work to deadlines within the project time allocated
- Accountable to accept responsibility for your actions
- Honest with integrity
- Team player
- Takes initiative, driven
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Responsible for growing website traffic, engagement, lead generation, through content production, landing page creation/optimization, partner with the Sales/BD team to create promotional offerings, campaign management and execution, conversion optimization (a/b testing), and other marketing operations to increase software and solutions revenue.
- Operational execution within our marketing technology stack including Hubspot marketing automation, Salesforce CRM, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, Moz, Google Search Console, and other relevant systems as needed.
- Manage and execute digital and integrated campaigns including Adwords, email marketing, partner banners, go-to-market campaigns, and other related digital campaigns. This includes identifying opportunities, managing updates, building campaigns & ad groups, and optimizing campaigns, landing pages, ad groups, keywords, and ad copy.
- Perform analysis and reporting related to SEO, CPC, and other digital advertising campaigns. Utilize Google Analytics, Hubspot, and/or other marketing automation, and Salesforce for developing and recommending new digital marketing projects or campaigns that will positively influence conversions.
- Analyze website performance to develop both strategic and tactical recommendations and follow through with the implementation of tasks that support the objectives.
Collaborate across departments to develop a comprehensive plan for current & future product marketing efforts involving in-depth analysis of past sales and market trends.
- Collaborate with product marketing across a content calendar to provide content requests for website related efforts including SEO, Adwords, remarketing, and other new product initiatives.
- Investigate online market, competitive threats/trends, and review relevant emerging internet technologies in order to recommend the strategy.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development (content collaboration, creation, and optimization) in coordination with technical content producers.
Provide digital marketing support to related marketing projects including website updates, QA, and other assigned projects or tasks.
- Works on other marketing projects as assigned such as but not limited to: supporting TPGi webinars, content creation for social media, running ad campaigns on social channels, and more.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or other comparable field preferred
- 3+ years of experience with websites producing lead generation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with digital advertising campaigns including running Adwords and digital advertising campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience with organic optimization efforts including SEO and content marketing
- 2+ years of experience with website analytics. (Google Analytics Preferred)
Preferred Qualifications, Licenses & Certifications
- Adwords Certified, Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Hubspot Certified
- Conversion Optimization experience using Google Content experiments, Optimizely, or similar platform
- Digital Marketing agency experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.