Full-Time // Remote
As part of the marketing team, the Content Marketing Manager or Content Manager will be in charge of developing numerous types of marketing content, including blog posts, website copy, brochures, social media content, and articles. Reporting to and working with the Director of Marketing, the Content Manager will own projects related to the three main areas of marketing’s focus: demand/lead generation, brand building, and sales support. The Content Manager will support other marketing team members with projects, as needed.
The Content Manager will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in addition to the ability to proactively manage multiple assignments simultaneously from start to finish. He or she will have excellent skills when it comes to collaborating with others and refining projects so that they are well-written, on-message, delivered on time, and consistent with the Vispero/TPGi style guidelines and AP style. Strong copywriting, editing, and proofing skills are essential as is the ability to take constructive criticism as projects move through the review process. This person should be a go-getter with excellent project management skills and the ability to be proactive and push projects through the pipeline, even when obstacles arise. The ideal candidate will have experience writing for the targeted Enterprise audience.
Scope of Work
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Create compelling marketing materials for Vispero/TPGi targeted to the Enterprise market
- Create clear, compelling content such as blog posts, website text, promotional email copy, product brochures/datasheets, white papers, corporate materials, customer communications, news releases, social media content, etc.
- Assist in the creation of visually appealing, concise PowerPoint presentations.
- Support other team members with copyediting for pieces they’ve created.
- Collaborate with product management and others to ensure effective communication of how TPGi solutions are beneficial to various roles in Enterprises (C-level, SVP/Director, etc.).
- Work with internal and external design resources to finalize pieces in the proper format and in accordance with the TPGi and Vispero brand guidelines.
- Develop materials for the events/conferences that Vispero/TPGi participate in.
- Be an active member of the high-performing, highly collaborative TPGi marketing team. This means continually looking for new ways to do our jobs better, improve our materials, and support the sales team in their efforts.
- Attend any specific conferences as requested, relevant training, and possibly customer visits for videos or case studies, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; and two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience creating content for publication, print and digital advertisements, email communications, websites, blog content, product descriptions, white papers, case studies or other forms of communications.
- Strong copywriting, proofing, and editing skills
- Experience proactively managing multiple assignments simultaneously from start to finish.
- Experience marketing to Enterprise market preferred.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience with general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Experience effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Design software; Internet software; Project Management software; Database software and Contact Management systems.
- AP style guide experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts, working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
Vispero actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.