Program Manager – Intelligence Community
Full-Time // onsite – Northern Virginia
At TPGi, you’ll be part of a global team of experts focused on helping our clients build an accessible future. Every day, we advise our clients as they build new digital experiences for their customers, including websites, mobile applications, streaming platforms and even in-person kiosks! As a division of Vispero, the world’s leading assistive technology provider, we know how important it is to ensure these digital experiences are inclusive and meet the needs of people with disabilities.
The IC Program Manager will work onsite at our government client managing a team of engineers who will be focused on two primary areas: (1) software implementation; and (2) software accessibility auditing. This initiative is essential to ensuring that the digital offerings conform with the standards of accessibility and maximize the usability for users with disabilities. An emphasis will be placed on evaluating the accessibility of Web technologies using internationally recognized standards, guidelines and techniques. The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task a variety of demanding assignments.
We seek candidates with the active specified government clearances who understand and are experienced in running government programs with multiple task orders and are interesting in expanding their skills and knowledge to include accessibility. Our team has world-renowned accessibility professionals, and our organization is focused on inclusion through making the world more accessible for people with disabilities.
- Honest with integrity and a passion for accessibility
- Reliable, dependable, and trustworthy; someone the TPGi team can count on
- An advocate of continuous learning; able to absorb and share new ideas, approaches, and techniques for achieving accessibility
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong written and oral communications; able to express findings and insights in an actionable manner for our clients
- Excited to be a part of a fast-growing company
- Eager to be heard and willing to contribute ideation to our innovation initiatives
- Oversee the release, deployment, integration, and updates of the ARC Platform in our IC sponsor environments
- Define release schedules and provide support to both the client and team during the technical release process
- Contribute to the development and delivery of impactful work on one or more projects through presentations, briefings, technical research, and written deliverables
- Drive strategic thinking with our internal team and our external client and partners to define priorities, schedules, and coordinated action plans
- Work with internal teams and external clients and partners to produce concrete short-term tangible outputs that make progress toward the program goals
- Perform internal program reviews
- Oversee delivery of program deliverables, including ensuring that production systems are configured and functioning according to the client requirements
- Manage program P/L to optimize profit and manage cost while delivering high-quality services
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of accessibility
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver the best solution for the client
- Represent TPGi proudly at industry conferences and via social media, where appropriate
- Help us build an accessible future
- Must have an active IC TS / SCI security clearance with full polygraph
- Minimum of 5 years of prior intelligence-related program management contracting experience managing 5+ FTE
- Bachelors degree plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in related field; OR Masters Degree plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in related field; OR Associates Degree plus a minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field; OR High School Diploma or GED plus a minimum of 9 years of experience in a related field.
- Project Management Program (PMP) certified by PMI.org
- Experience building and managing to project plans
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget
- Recent and relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: technical auditing, accessibility auditing (Section 508/WCAG 2.1), system implementation, intelligence community cloud deployments, including certification process
- Ability to manage within a collaborative and decentralized organization (both internal and client organizations)
- Recent experience supporting Intelligence Community Executive Level decision makers
- Strong teambuilding skills
- Excellent in supporting multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in the accessibility field
- Experience with the TPGi ARC Platform
- Familiarity with issues of accessibility faced by people with disabilities and aging population
- Experience with assistive technologies across multiple platforms, including screen readers, magnification, and read-aloud tools
- Able to quickly adapt to new accessibility tools and the TPGi ARC Platform
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The typical salary range for this position is USD $100,000 – $175,000 depending on experience and can vary.
If you have a passion for excellence and want to work with an outstanding team of experts working in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment for the world’s leading assistive technology company, please send your resume to Careers@TPGi.com
Vispero and TPGi actively seeks to develop greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future employees. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all individuals to apply. Vispero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.