The Accessible SDLC Powered by TPGi and the ARC Platform
The Diagram shows a circular graphic with the traditional phases of the SDLC in a clockwise position starting at the top. To the right of the circular diagram, there is a key that correlates a small subset of how TPGi can inject accessibility into each of the traditional SDLC phases.
- Planning: Integrating insights into the planning stage with user stories
- Analysis: Accessibility audits, both machine detectable and manual
- Design: Prioritization and integration of inputs from previous phases into the design phase
- Implementation: New feature/functionality builds – leverage ARC KnowledgeBase, ARC Tutor, and manual code annotations
- Testing & Integration: ARC automated testing, API, and policy compliance. The diagram introduces a new phase at position 5.5 called VPAT/Accessibility Conformance Statements
- Maintenance: ARC Monitoring and scanning, quickly identify issues for new content, author and user-generated
Learn more about the Accessible SDLC Powered by TPGi that includes more detail.